All Courses Forums Course Discussion Forums Spiritual Care for Grieving Children Spiritual Care to Grieving Children / Week 2 Discussion

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Mary M. Wrye 1 year, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Rick Underwood
      @RickUnderwood

Dear Friends,

It seems that we have lost Lisa along the way.  I have been reading your conversations along the way and we now have Angel joining us.  Sometime today, Tommy will post another article for your reading and reflection. Please read and offer your thoughts, questions, illustrations, and reflections.

I apologize for the bumpy start. As you may know, we rely on volunteers to facilitate our discussions and sometimes life gets right smack dab in the way.  Let’s carry on.

Remember to check the box in the lower-left corner if you want to receive notices when others post.

By way of introduction, I am an aging guy who served for many years as a professional pastoral counselor and marriage and family therapist and supervisor. In the second half of my life, I have owned and operated a training development company, served as a bi-vocational pastor, ED at Oates, and an adjunct professor in the organizational leadership graduate program at the University of Louisville.  For the last year, I have added PRN work as a chaplain at the University of Louisville Hospitals, Jewish Hospital Campus.  I have experienced many losses in my life for fortunately no children to date.  I have three adult children and eight grandchildren.  I earned an M.Div. and D.Min. many years ago and added a M.S. in Organizational Leadership a few years ago.

Rick

Michael Porter
      Participant
      @mkporter

Thanks Rick.  I was wondering if we were moving forward.

Mike

Joy Freeman
      Participant
      @jfreeman

Thank you Rick.

Joy

Mary M. Wrye
      @mmwrye

Thanks Rick. I too was wondering.
      Mary

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.