Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Trish Matthews
      @TrishMatthews

Just checking to see if anyone who signed up for this class is going to participate.  I hope so as the book is really good.  Please introduce yourselves and watch the videos I posted.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Trish

DomenicaD
      @DomenicaD

Hi, I watched the videos and finally have gotten the book and am reading it. As I read, listen and reflect, so many images come forward. I can personally identify with sudden loss. my beloved and only sister my mentor, my best friend! She was all of the above. 10 years older, she was born in Italy and I was born here when my mom came to be reunited with my dad. She was loved by all and when people told me how sorry they were i vividly  remember saying, yes so am I. Allowing others to express their grief in return is a balm for them. Thanks.

Trish Matthews
      @TrishMatthews

Hi Domenica.  Can you please introduce yourself under the welcome?  I am glad you were able to watch the videos and are reading the book.  Sounds like your sister was a very special person.  I have a sister 12 years younger than me, so I understand the age difference.  We will work more on the specifics of the book next week as our new members are getting used to the platform and how to use it.  Welcome and hope you have a great weekend.

Trish

Laura Broadwater
      Participant
      @Laura

Trish, What happened to me was technical difficulties.  I work as a hospital chaplain. I work in grief daily in one way or another: death, body change, mental health change, spiritual searching, etc.   I never found the forum section for the course which frustrated me.  I have now found it and it is too late.  But I have done the work.  Laura Broadwater

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.