All Courses Forums Course Discussion Forums Spiritual Care Research 101 Oates Spiritual Care research 101 / week two Reply To: Oates Spiritual Care research 101 / week two

Tim Peters
@TimPeters

Hi Rick,

I read the first the first document with the different research terms.  Some things I was familiar with and other things it helped clarify for me.  For example, correlation is something that I did not know how it worked.  It helps knowing what the range is to better interpret what the meaning of it is.

I am still working on reading the second document.  So far I have seen the importance of research and how it helps to add credibility in our changing healthcare landscape.  It helps chaplains to have a seat at the table of leaders who like to see evidence of how groups are making a difference.  I can see how it takes a lot of work and also some passion to produce some quality research.

I will keep working on reading the second document.  Since I seem to be the only one participating, do you mind if I take some more time to continue reading it?

Thanks, Tim