Wonderful to hear!

Loved the statement about Dr. Oates training the students so that whatever they were thrown into they were like a cat and could land on their feet.  Someone told me as i ventured off to CPE–if you can make it in ministry in a hospital, you can make it anywhere.

Appreciated the statement that tears carry away our toxins–I read somewhere that we women cry more, and that pro-lactin can be found in tears–same as found in breast milk. My former supervisor had a small clay jar–with a wide opening that was said to be as illustrated in Ps 56:8  “<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;”>You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my </span>tears<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;”> in Your bottle. Are they not recorded in Your book?”  </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;”>I appreciated the lengthy list of the types of tears.  </span>

Ordered the book–can’t wait to read more.  Thank you for sharing such an amazing resource!!