Dar Bessler
Participant
@DarBessler

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt; line-height: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;”><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,serif; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’;”>I am Dar, short for Darlene. I am retired from nursing of many different areas.  I have been with my partner for 24 years.  We have two Shiz Tzu. I have been ordained through a church back in 2004 after 6 years of studying under the church program. I Have had the pleasure of going through CPE at Baptist Hospital back in 2006 for 1/2 credit. It was the most wonderful and stressful time that I would not trade for anything.  My heart desire has been to be a hospital Chaplain, but being unable to do that, I now serve to minister to friends, church members and others with my caring ministry.   </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt; line-height: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;”><span style=”color: #333333; font-family: ‘Georgia’,serif; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’;”>I looking forward to learning more to be the caring person that Jesus desires us to be. While I was in CPE, I learned that I had a lot earn to the listening and caring aspect. It isn’t going in and make things better though that seems to be the desire. It is listening and really hearing what they are saying. And guide them along their path of decision making.</span></p>
Dar