Ways to Get a Seat at the Leadership Table”
As a former pastoral counseling center CEO, experience as a pastoral consultant in a large hospital system, and as a current adjunct professor in Organizational Leadership graduate program, the facilitator will offer insights and strategies about the process of gaining a seat with the organizational leadership / decision making team. In addition, there will be live and recorded interviews with successful pastoral/spiritual care leaders about what works and what doesn’t work in getting a place at the strategic leadership, decision making table in hospital and other organizations.
- Learn 3 best practices for increasing pastoral/spiritual care strategic presence
- Understand political, social, interpersonal dynamics involved in gaining power or influence in organizations
- Discover effective strategic initiatives used by other participant
- Essentials of Applying Complexity Thinking for Sustainability Leadership – Barrett C. Brown, Ph.D
- Professional Chaplaincy: Establishing a Hospital-Based Department – Rev. George Handzo & Rev. Susan Wintz
Rick Underwood, D. Min., M. Div., M.S. and Organizational Development Consultant with guests